Friday, July 27, 2012

Starting up


This blog is going to concentrate in crossfit. I'm playing floorball during winter time so some of the posts are going to include other sporting as well. I've played floorball as a goal keeper for about ten years now, of which the last three in the national floorball league Salibandyliiga. Thus, it has pretty much taken all my spare time so I have concentrated all my time in sports to that specific type of sport. The next season I'll be playing in second division team which allows me to put more time and effort in Crossfit.

My brother has been persuading me to participate for over a year and finally he got his mind through. I started CF in April or May and I lost my heart to it immediately. The blog's purpose is to publish my workouts and bring up my ideas of training, this way I can also see the results of hard work my self too. When I'm working against the clock I'll post the time as well for you guys to see them. I'm trying to keep it as transparent as it can be.

For those who are not too familiar with the sport I suggest to visit www.crossfit.com to see what's going on. The workouts are usually quite short in time, 20 minutes or less and can consist of pretty much anything you can imagine. That is also the reason why motivation is easy to keep up. The one who wins the worldwide championship games - CrossFit Games - will be titled as "The Fittest of the Earth". Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment