Saturday, December 1, 2012

Saturday 1.12: Rest day

Saturday. Rest day.

Today I'll recharge my batteries, enjoy the Swedish Christmas surroundings and get ready for tomorrow's hard training day. I haven't had many total rest days so I believe this will only make good to my body and muscles. Let them relax, grow and prepare for the next workout.

I've gained 3-4 kilos weight since I started to eat like a horse some time ago. Now I'm at 79-80kg. I believe that was the correct decision as I felt I was eating too little considering the amount I work out. My consumption compared to the energy I gained was not on balance. That's the reason I started to eat tons of food and it really paid off. I gained mass, my maxes bursted to new levels and I don't see more fat in my body after that change so that extra mass has crawled in to my body in correct form.

Hanging out with Pauliina at the city of Stockholm, winter has arrived!











No comments:

Post a Comment