Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday 4.1: Technique

Friday. Technique and skills. Snatches, double unders, box jumps and sit-ups.

Today I took it very light. I didn't add any weights on the bar and skipped strength training because I believe my body wanted to take it easier today. My elbows are once in a while giving my some reminders when they hurt and today was one of those days. I took numerous snatches and worked on my explosiveness and technique, several sets of 30 double unders, box jumps and sit-ups. Toni instead worked his ass off =)



Toni's workouts. Back squats 5-4-3-2-1 (100, 107.5, 110, 115, 120kg).

Metcon for time. Time 8.00
21-15-9
Thrusters, 42.5kg
Double unders


He took the first set of thrusters in 7-7-7, second one in 5-5-5 and last one 5-4. Take a look at the video and Toni, give us your feelings!

1 comment:

  1. once again nasty workout. My shoulders were on fire afterwards. Time was awful because my du's really sucked today. I was able to do thrusters like I planned (7-7-7 and 5-5-5 and 5-4).

    Also happy about my squats. I had one failed rep with 120 kg (my pr) but second attempt was a succes

    ReplyDelete