Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday 27.1: Rest day

Sunday. Rest day.

Hey, it was a good week of training. It's rare that I'm not training on weekend. However, today it was my brother's kid's birthday party and then time to relax with Pauliina.

Since last Sunday, I did Fight Gone Bad, then on Monday continued with back squats strength training and a metcon. Tuesday was a snatch metcon day. Wednesday concentrated in floorball, Thursday was deadlift fives and then 2011 CF Open workout. On Friday I had a game and then Saturday was the Finnish Crossfit Final from 2012. That was a rough one and my legs got their share of the training.

After having this much variety this week and not having the sickest intensity like before, I feel my body is well prepared for the upcoming week. I feel relaxed and I'm anxious to hit the gym. Looking at some awesome videos on Youtube has raised my expectations and hopes for next week. It's gonna be spectacular!

Toni also took it light today. He went to the Box but took it easy. Some ab wheel and then foam rolling and mobility.

Take a look at these fellows:

Dan Bailey, 75 hspu and 100 du in 4.59...



Blair Morrison really understands the meaning of constant variety


No comments:

Post a Comment