Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sunday 3.2: Game Day

Sunday. Game Day.

Today I had no possibilities to crossfit as my team was heading to face a fierce rivalry against another team in our division. It didn't turn out the best way as the opponents took the points home. Enough said about that.

We are still pumped up about yesterday with my bro =) I had a dream last night concerning my deadlifts, and all kinds of speculation has taken place concerning our programming. What would be the ideal way to train hard and to gain best possible results? What kind of workouts should be done? What is the relationship with strength training, metcons, skills and mobility? I have no definite truth but some changes will take place in my programming.

In the mean while, enjoy Jason Khalipa and Kristan Clever doing a workout from last year's Crossfit Games Open, consisting of thrusters and chest-to-bar pull-ups.

And hey, if you're in to football: it's Super Bowl Sunday!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment