Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thursday 15.3: Floorball + a little something

Thursday. Floorball and active recovery.

I went to the Box in the morning and had a plan to do shoulder and push presses triples. Once I was at the gym and started pressing the bar, I felt some pain in my right shoulder and decided to stop it immediately. I felt a bit disappointed and my training didn't work out well at all. I basically drove a bicycle and was sweating like a pig but it can not be said it was a perfect training day.

However, it was awesome to witness Elias do his workout:

  • 20min amrap of
  • 5 deadlifts
  • 10 dumbbell clean & jerk
  • 250m row / 25 sumo deadlift high-pull 

The purpose was to do rowing but at times the rower was occupied so his subbed it to SDHP. I'm very positively surprised he was able to go steadily throughout the workout without having major stops in between movements. Considering he's recovering from knee injury, this was spectacular!

No comments:

Post a Comment