Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Wednesday 10.4: Rest day

Wednesday. Rest day

I'm taking it easier today. Gonna lay down at the sofa, watching tv and relaxing. I've added the amount of metcons in my programming lately and continue with that path in the future. I believe I have gained a strength level in one year that was beyond my dreams and now I'm gonna focus on keeping myself moving with strong cardio work.

My plan is to keep benchmark workouts on the agenda constantly as they tend to be nasty training sessions and a perfect way to see at what level I am as a crossfitter. It's gonna be a tough and hard way but there are no shortcuts. No, I'm not forgetting pure strength training, definitely have to concentrate in that as well. Luckily we have spring and summer coming up, which creates some more possibilities to train outdoors as well. This brings us the possibility to constant variety, the agenda behind crossfit!

What kind of thoughts do you have Toni, would you share your thoughts about near future training?

Mikko Salo does 13.5, VERY inspirational!





No comments:

Post a Comment