Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Tuesday 7.5: Rest day

Tuesday. Rest day.

For time table reasons had to take a rest day. Okay, I could have added the training late in the evening but wasn't up to it after a long day. Suppose it's gonna make some good to my body to have a day off once in a while. Tomorrow I'm getting back to action.

The Crossfit Games announced the Individual Regional Events for the upcoming Friday. The Regionals are a three-day competition so there's more to come in the weekend. You can follow the Games at games.crossfit.com, at least I am! The schedule is here. There's only 3 top athletes from each region going to qualify for the Grande Finale, The Games 2013. I'm cheering for the finnish guys, Mikko Salo & Mikko Aronpää and expecting them to crush it.

Take a look at the standards of the first events below.


Individual Regional Event no. 1


Individual Regional Events 2 & 3



No comments:

Post a Comment