Saturday, July 27, 2013

Saturday 27.7: Sandbag lunges, kb presses

Saturday. Metcon, 5 rounds of 20m sandbag lunges (25kg), 20 kettlebell presses (20kg). Time 7.54.

We are having a family gathering today at the country side so there was no time to hassle my way to the Box. Instead, after breakfast took the opportunity to work at my back yard. Decided to work with some equipment from my warehouse: sandbag and kettlebell.

Metcon. Time 7.54

  • 5 rounds of:
  • 20m sandbag lunges, 25kg sandbag
  • 20 kettlebell presses, 20kg bell

It was a good breather. Had no problems in performing the movements but they surely made me breath heavily. Just the way I liked it. Quite a quick workout, less than 8 minutes but all the time doing work. Entire body got its share today. Lunges for lower body and bell presses for upper body. Take a look below. Now I'm gonna leave to see all of Pauliina's relatives.

Remember to stay tuned at games.crossfit.com to see the entire action of the Reebok 2013 Crossfit Games, it's on! Two days are gone, two ahead, don't miss a single workout, it's been freaking awesome!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment