Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sunday 14.7: Rest day

Sunday. Rest day.

Took a day off, I'm definitely taking it easier this week 'cause I know it's impossible for me to do that normally if I have access to my regular training places, barbells, weights and other equipment.

Today I met Marko, here in Spain. That is somehow sick, meeting my friend here in a totally different country. Some month ago we realized we both had booked tickets to nearby cities in Costa Del Sol without the other one knowing it. So we hooked up today to stroll around the city and chill at the beach, having our ladies with us of course. Not bad! In the evening we're gonna take a cruise with Pauliina and my in-laws. Tomorrow I'll better do some workout again!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the holiday! I'll be working out like a beast.

    I'm going to include Burgener-warm up in my training sessions. Coach says that I'm going to hit some PR's in 4-6 weeks :)

    ReplyDelete