Thursday, August 29, 2013

Thursday 28.8: Active recovery

Thursday. Active recovery. Jogging, walking, muscle-up, sit-ups, back extensions, stretching.

Together with the colleagues we headed towards the morning workout. In the early morning I found Toni and myself eating breakfast at 7:00 and then heading to the jogging track that was going around the convention centre. There was also a pull-up bar in the middle of the forest so we were forced to stay there to play for a while. We did some stretching and walking / light running for 20-30min before going indoors.


Sunrise @ LĂ„ngvik

After the jogging part all 30 of us head headed inside to do some circuit type of training for abs and back muscles, some plank holds were included as well. It was good stuff for active recovery. Got some blood circulating in my system but this can definitely be called active rest day.


The venue for the last two days was beautiful if you ask me. The surrounding nature was spectacular. The lake was inviting me to swim or row. Would have been a different type of morning wakening. Tomorrow I'll get back to action with Pony and Pauliina at home gym!






No comments:

Post a Comment