Monday, September 2, 2013

Monday 2.9: Handstand, kettlebell metcon

Monday. Skills, handstand walk. Kettlebell metcon, swings, presses, goblet squats.

Today I stayed at home circle and focused on skills training and created a metcon for my kettlebells. In the afternoon we're heading to Stockholm, Sweden, for couple of days with Pauliina on a cruiser so I had to wake up early to do some training.



Handstand. Practiced on both stabilizing myself in the handstand position and also on the handstand walk. Managed to walk a couple of meters and having some sort of balance while doing it. Below I tried only to stay stabile, no to move forward. Happened to move a bit further and backwards =)



Metcon. Kettlebell

  • 30sec on, 30sec off
  • 6min, kettlebell swings, 32kg
  • 2min rest
  • 6min, kettlebell presses, 20kg
  • 2min rest
  • 6min, kettlebell goblet squats, 20kg


Brought two of my bells outdoors and did a metcon "interval" style. Swings, presses and goblet squats (front squats). Six minutes per movement, the rest, and move on to next movement. I aimed for a certain amount of reps and then held on to that figure. On the swings it was 15 reps, 20 presses and 15 squats.








Guys playing


No comments:

Post a Comment