Thursday, September 5, 2013

Thursday 5.9: Rest day

Thursday. Rest day. Not that I wanted to.

I had big plans for today's workout. It would have been an olympic lifts day. Damned it sucks I was not able to go for it. Woke up in the middle of the night having a cactus in my throat and the feeling wasn't any better in the morning either. Nothing serious anyway, I'm hoping to training tomorrow. Maybe not the toughest of metcons but working out still.

In the meanwhile, take a look at the guys at Big Sky. Here's the event for finding out 1 rep max in clean. Sick numbers!





Toni's metcon. Result. 2 full rounds + 10 pistols

  • 3 rounds of:
  • 30/30 kettlebell clean & jerk, 16kg
  • 30 burpee pull-ups
  • 15/15 pistols (band assisted)
  • 15 double unders
  • 35min time cap


At the local affiliate.



No comments:

Post a Comment