Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Tuesday 24.12: Active rest

Tuesday. Active rest day.

I had some plans for hitting a short metcon today but the schedules were a bit tight during the day so I decided to postpone it. We were celebrating the Christmas in a traditional way: breakfast, sauna, porridge, church, dinner, opening presents, playing board games and eating more. Classic stuff and I liked it!

And the presents were right on! Take a look at the picture :) In the evening I went outdoors to do some pull-ups and push-ups as I felt too lazy doing nothing sports-wise. It felt good, did some different types of grips pull-ups in sets of 10 reps, totalling 50 reps.

2 comments:

  1. Tommi and Pauliina, thank you for the excellent presents and your pleasant company. We really enjoyed the Christmas Eve together with you 😊!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right back at ya Kari and Maija! =)

    ReplyDelete