Monday, April 14, 2014

March stats

March stats. Figures from last month.

Here are the training numbers I completed last month. Lots of time focused on getting my posterior chain / lower body stronger. Strength weights in general are in line with the past months. It's been about 100.000kg per month for the past half a year or so. It changes a little month to month to which movement I'm concentrating more on.



Strength. 106.000kg

  • Back squat 20.000kg
  • Front squat 2.700kg
  • Overhead squats 2.900kg
  • Clean 18.500kg
  • Press / Jerk 12.000
  • Clean & jerk 4.600kg
  • Snatch 5.700kg
  • Thrusters 5.300kg
  • Deadlift 19.600kg
  • Bench 4.400kg
  • KB swings 11.000kg

But it's definitely not all about strength. Strength is just the prerequisite to being able to perform well in other movements, bodyweight and skills. It's way more difficult to complete handstand push-ups, muscle-ups or pull-ups without a good strength base. What I'm looking at in crossfit is being well-rounded athlete and having an engine that never stops. That's what I'm training for. Strength is a natural base for that.




Skills.

  • 0 pistol squats
  • 55 muscle-ups
  • 853 double unders
  • 255 handstand push-ups
  • 4 handstand sessions

As you see muscle-ups have taken their place in the skills stats. Once it gets warmer outside and the green areas are dry I'm gonna get back to handstand training so I'm anticipating the number of handstand training sessions to increase.




Bodyweight.

  • 615 squats
  • 105 dips
  • 453 push-ups
  • 575 burpees
  • 468 pull-ups
  • 368 t2b / k2e
  • 149 wall ball
  • 662 box jumps

Sick number of burpees and box jumps this month. Clearly more than before. Also quite a number of t2b's in my opinion compared to other months. Push-ups are a weakness and I've got to have a good number of them every month, at least from here on.




Cardio. 19.300m

  • 13.500m rowing
  • 5.800m running

Pretty basic, it usually revolves around 20km. I started April with a 10km row intervals so I assume the figures are gonna get bigger in this month. All in all, a well-balanced month in my opinion. If something should be added, it would be snatch, overhead squats and handstand training.




No comments:

Post a Comment