Friday, August 22, 2014

Friday 22.8: Rest day

Friday. Rest day.

Had some schedule issues and therefore didn't have time to practice at all. To be honest, I didn't mind it all, I really needed this rest day for recovery. My body feels fine, no soreness anywhere. Guess I've stepped up my game and recovery is quick nowadays. That allows me to do workouts this often. Last full rest day was sometime in June. But generally speaking, I felt tired yesterday. Nothing special, just felt the weights were kind of heavy-ish.

So one day of recovery and I'm back in action tomorrow. Here's the Update Show of the Team Series. First event is announced for teams, and that's a familiar one, this time completed in a team.


Plus here's the entire 2h sesh of the professional Grid League match, first match ever, between LA Reign and NY Rhinos. You can find the individual events in this piece or then by going to the Grid's Youtube channel (National Pro Grid League) and watching them event by event.




No comments:

Post a Comment