Sunday, August 24, 2014

Sunday 24.8: Rest day

Sunday. Rest day.

Another rest day for this weekend. This is weird. But somehow it felt right today. No surprise I had something in mind for this Sunday but we arrived home late in the evening and I had put on the movie "No country for old men" which turned out to nail me in my seat. Couldn't switch it off and therefore I felt good enjoying my time at the sofa doing nothing =)

What this means is there's no other option but to hit it hard the upcoming week. I have created good workouts, I know that already now. At least they look good in my eye, on paper.

This might be a good drill for me too on the lockout



Here's the second match in Grid history. The first one between L.A. and N.Y was exciting to watch! This one's between DC Brawlers and Phoenix



No comments:

Post a Comment