Thursday, August 7, 2014

Thursday 7.8: Active recovery, Row and Headstand

Thursday. Active recovery. Row 5k at easy pace. Skills, headstand.

It was definitely a time to take a break from real training and step back. I took some sweat on with rowing, then skills training for a while before stretching out my legs. Now it's time to eat well, get some sleep in this body and prepare for the next workout.

That rowing was at easy pace, it was something like 2:00 all the way, that was my goal. Not that fast, just to get the fluids running in my body but this was not supposed to gas me out. The pace turned out to be good for today.

Active recovery
After rowing for a while I tried my headstand skills. This was easy. I'm happy my body balance is good during this movement. I get to the final position very slowly. Maybe I should try that one also with handstand training. Took a couple of attempts here and they were all smooth. Straight core, no probs in holding the form and also when coming back down I used the same path as I did on my way up.






No comments:

Post a Comment