Saturday, November 1, 2014

Saturday 1.11: Rest day

Saturday. Rest day

We had planned to go and workout with Pauliina but then we both felt that it would be awesome to go outdoors and just walk in the forest as the weather was beautiful. It's been such dark and wet for quite a long so once the sky was cloudless and sun was shining, there was no other chance but to hit it outdoors. And we were not the only ones, Helsinki's central park was full of people just walking and jogging around.


In the evening we went to see some friends in Vantaa, gathering of some people chit chatting away. I'll relax for today and hit it again tomorrow. It's been a lot of training in the near past and this week was tough due to a number of benchmark workouts.


I'll continue to strengthen my legs by squatting. Also olympic lifts will be a frequent part as well as pull-ups. Metcons are the core of my training. That's what the near future is gonna consist of. I've been thinking about my training methods greatly recently and it's probably gonna be an ongoing process throughout my crossfit "career". After Smolov I've upped it a notch on the metcons, and done less strength in the past 2 weeks. Let's see how it's gonna look like in November.





1 comment: