Saturday, December 6, 2014

Saturday 6.12: Tabata

Saturday. Tabata air squat, Tabata push-ups, Tabata lunges.


After yesterday's day off I was looking for an opportunity to hit a workout. Didn't matter what, I just needed to get this body moving. We've been wandering around the city a lot but I need classic stuff for improving my fitness. I contacted one of the local affiliates beforehand and they were very friendly in welcoming me to throw down with them. Appreciate it a lot! However, it was hard to match the schedules so today I hit a short one while my travel company were resting.


Tabata air squat. Result, 19 reps per round

Tabata, push-ups. Result, 9-12 reps per round

Tabata, lunges. Result, 15 reps per round


Our room is tiny so there's not much room to hassle. Tabata suited perfectly for these bodyweight elements. Squats burned my legs a lot after 5 rounds. I was still able to maintain a solid pace. Push-ups were tough. In the beginning I did only 12 reps, to save some energy for the later rounds. Those took only about 10 seconds. Little by little it got tougher and in the end I was able to get only 9 reps in the time frame. Lunges were the easiest of these movements. I kept a steady pace between 15-16 reps








No comments:

Post a Comment