Sunday, December 21, 2014

Sunday 21.12: Rest day

Sunday. Rest day.

I'm grateful for this rest day. Normally I don't consider rest days very valuable but on some occasions they are appreciated. That's when my body is destroyed by workouts. For the last couple of days there's been a good bunch of soreness in muscles so it was great to have a day off for a while.

My grandma turned 85 years today so we drove to meet her and our family for a Sunday brunch in Uusikaupunki, in western Finland. It took a good 3 hour drive both ways and we started the car at 8.00 so I was exhausted when we came back in late afternoon / early evening. Quick nap and I was back in the game.

Tomorrow's gonna be another training day. Until then, enjoy some old school stuff from crossfit.com, back from 2012. James Hobart, Austin Malleolo and Pat Sherwood on a road trip. It's a 5 part series, make sure to watch them all. Good stuff.




No comments:

Post a Comment