Sunday, December 7, 2014

Sunday 7.12: Rest day

Sunday. Rest day

Another day of long distance walking. It's our last full day here in Prague, and we decided to take the most out of it. We walked practically everywhere to see some statues and monuments. This place is old and beautiful. After every corner there's a new building worth stopping and amaze the view.

Yesterday's Tabata workouts were light and my body is very fresh right now. I'd like to see a barbell, I'm missing one after couple of days of silent mode. Another thing I'm missing is healthy food. There's no limit to the healthiness of our diet so it's been a shocker to my body :) One more Hard Rock Cafe evening and we're back to normal eating.

1 comment:

  1. Kiitos mukavasta seurasta! Upea kaupunki, upeassa seurassa! Eikun uutta matkaa suunnittelemaan! ��������

    Maija

    ReplyDelete