Saturday, March 14, 2015

Saturday 14.3: Rest day

Saturday. Rest day

Today didn't go as originally planned. We were supposed to travel to Tallinn, Estonia with a bunch of colleagues for the entire day. It would have definitely been a blast (and seemes like so from the pictures the crew sent me!) but my passport expired in January and I realized that two days before the departure. What kind of a person does this? It was a bummer but no can do.

So we hooked up with the in-laws instead 'cause we haven't seen in a while and went to spend some time together and plan the future wedding and stuff. I had all kinds of training thoughts in my mind but I'm actually very happy I didn't do anything but relax. Let those gains settle in. Yesterday my body felt like it has taken a good beating lately so this recovery day suits perfectly!

Tomorrow's a good day for another grind to be a fitter human being. Hopefully the weather is as beautiful as it's been the past days because I'm about to train outdoors!

No comments:

Post a Comment