Sunday, August 2, 2015

Sunday 2.8: Back squats

Sunday. Back squat 10x3 (123kg).

It was a long day at the wedding yesterday, and we got to bed only at 3 am. So naturally we slept late and I went to the gym in the evening after sleeping a whole lot, also napping. Today's agenda was purely squatting. End of Smolov's first week.



Smolov.

  • Back squat 10x3 (123kg)

That means to say it was 10 sets of triples. It says the weight should be 122.5kg so I rounded it up a bit.  The weight was something I was still able to manhandle. They felt a bit heavier than they looked like. I wasn't going to make this a long session so my plan was to hit one set every 3:00. That gave enough time to recover from each set. This first week was okay on Smolov, now it's getting much tougher from here on.

Sunday squats


2 comments: