Friday, October 16, 2015

Friday 16.10: Row, Ohs

Friday. Workout, 5rds of: 1.000m row, 20 unbroken ohs (40kg).

We had some activities in the evening so I left early from work to get my daily doze of crossfit done. Today's objective was to get a longer workout in the books with lower heart rate. Not a pedal to the medal kind of conditioning piece.



Workout.
  • 5 rounds of:
  • 1.000m row
  • 20 unbroken overhed squat, 40kg
So this was not for time. It took half an hour to complete the work. It was a 5k row mixed with 100 overhead squats. I took my time between the rower and the barbell as I was not looking to be totally gassed during or after the workout. Rowing was a little sub 2:00 pace as I look at the entire 5k.

On the overhead squats my only plan was to get a big chunk per set so it formed to be 20 reps. And the point was to do them unbroken. No exceptions. Weight was light so that was going to happen. It still burned my legs pretty big time. Shoulders felt good all the time, not bad.

This was a fun little piece of work to end the work week. Then we went to see some friend for the evening. Good day =)



No comments:

Post a Comment