Friday, January 15, 2016

Friday 15.1: Snatches

Friday. Emom x 15min: snatches (up to 65kg).

Very quick session to end the work week. Took 15 minutes of warm-up to prepare hips, lats and shoulders for the work looming ahead. My mind and body was ready for more work but schedule was tight.



Oly.

  • Every minute on the minute x 15 minutes
  • 1 snatch per minute
  • 3x45, 3x50, 3x55, 3x60, 3x65kg

I played around with empty barbell and 40kg for some time to get a good rhythm and looked for the bar path. Took high pulls, tall snatches and pull-unders like Milko Tokola did in the post I put on the blog yesterday.

65kg. Sorry for the camera angle =)

Today these snatches felt mostly very good. I was anxious to hit more snatches or with shorter frequency but kept my mind anyway. It was probably a good choice so I got a chance to focus on every lift properly. This went on without misses up to the last rep. There I missed that 65kg lift once, then tried to take it up after 10 sec pause but that failed too. Took a short break and got the final lift in the books.



No comments:

Post a Comment