Saturday, February 27, 2016

Saturday 27.2: 20min amrap

Saturday. 20min amrap of: 4 squat clean @ 70kg, 8 hspu, 12 pull-ups, 16 box jump overs. Result, 252 reps.

Quick session at the gym on this Saturday evening. We had a great day in downtown Helsinki with Pauliina. That's why I went to get my conditioning piece done later in the day.



Metcon.

  • 20min amrap of:
  • 4 squat cleans @ 70kg
  • 8 handstand push-ups
  • 12 pull-ups
  • 16 box jump overs

Don't know why my back has felt a bit tight. It comes when I keep doing squat movements, going below parallel. That is the reason I have been avoiding heavy back and front squats lately. It felt stiff on this one too, especially on the cleans and box jumps. Hspu's and pull-ups gave it some rest in between.


Completed the cleans in singles all the way. Reckoned it is the most beneficial way to go for them. Handstand push-ups were unbroken every round. Had no other option with them but to go without breaks. Pull-ups were mostly 8-4 reps with the exception of first round going in one full set. I never wanted to hit a wall on the pull-ups, that's the reason for breaking them up even though they could have been ub. Tried to pace myself on the box jumps and keep moving constantly.



No comments:

Post a Comment