Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Sunday 24.4: Loredo

Sunday. Loredo. Time, 24.12

We went to Tallinn with my wife for a short trip to spend some quality time. It was an overnight journey to get a quick getaway from the day to day routines. This was third time in a month I visited Tallinn in the past month =) The two previous trips have been work related.




Loredo. Time, 24.12

  • 6 rounds of:
  • 24 squats
  • 24 push-ups
  • 24 lunges
  • 2min crosstrainer (rx'd version is 400m run)

The hotel had a pretty cool spa at the highest floor. The view was beautiful from there. It was also very relaxing to spend time there, just hang around in the pool, jacuzzi and turkish steam sauna. At some point I sneaked to the very small gym in the hotel and did a modified version of hero workout Loredo. Subbed that 400m run to 2min of crosstrainer. Got to say crosstrainer is not something I'd normally jump into but this time it worked perfectly and burned my quads big time.



I was able to go unbroken in every part of the workout, and that was the first time doing so. I'm very pleased on the way I performed! Legs were on fire early on but still I found energy to push through. Round times were consistent each round


Time was 24.12



No comments:

Post a Comment