Monday, July 11, 2016

Monday 11.7: Front squats

Monday. Every 90sec: front squat triples, ascending loads (up to 120kg).

Early morning workout. Sneaked in a bit over half an hour time slot and I haven't squatted in a while so it was a no brainer. Did some hip circles, foam rolling and active stretching, then loaded up to 60kg, and started moving. That worked well as a warm-up.



Strength.
  • Every 90 seconds, perform a front squat triple
  • 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, 105, 110, 115, 120kg
These felt actually pretty good. Added some weight after every set (every 1:30min). Recovery was enough, at least for these sets. Had I gone heavier, recovery would have become an issue at some point. The heaviest loads were tough. I was confident on every set but it probably felt awkward because I haven't been under such heavy weights lately. God I've missed heavy weights =)






No comments:

Post a Comment