I loved it. Been focusing much more on overhead squats and narrowing my grip. The width of the grip has been a huge fix on my ohs. It feels much more comfortable, stable and strong position when adjusting the hands a notch closer to each other. This was a very quick session. Had our little girl to watch during the process.
- Overhead squat 5x5 @ 60kg
- Last set was 10 reps
At this stage my elbow was about done so this was pretty much everything I could do. Went to doctor on Thursday, the following day. Rowing all in pace really gets to my butt cheeks. Efficient session for sure.
- 30sec on, 30sec off, for 10 min
- Row, all in pace
- Row 2.000m
- Back squat 7x10 reps @ 100kg
- 5 sets of:
- 5 back squat @ 120kg
- 20 pistol squats, alternating
- Rest as needed between sets
You probably see that upper body was in a ban as the doc said it's out of question. Had to squat more.
- 5 rounds of:
- 10 deadlift @ 100kg
- 20 bench jump overs
More lower body smashing took place because of the same reason. Awesome wod by the way. Then some accessory stuff afterwards. Single leg rdl's and core work.
- 4 rounds of:
- 10 one-legged romanian deadlift @ 2x25kg dumbbells, left leg
- 10 one-legged romanian deadlift @ 2x25kg dumbbells, right leg
- 60 Russian twists
- Back squat 7x10 @ 110kg
- Deadlift 4x8 @ 110, 120, 125, 130kg
- Hang squat clean triples
- 7 sets @ 80kg
- 15 wall ball
- 12 lunges with sandbag
- 9 hang power snatch @ 30kg
- 10 handstand push-ups
- 15 goblet squats @ 32kg kettlebell
- 20 box jump overs (don't touch the box)
- 25 cal row
- Run 5.5km with a 9kg weight vest