Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sunday 9.12: Technique, skills

Sunday. Technique and skills.

Due to yesterday's hard workout I scheduled this day to concentrate mostly on technical things, skills and some giving some pressure on my triceps. I also introduced some new movements into my selection, pistols. I thought I couldn't do any of them because of my mobility but it was a pleasant surprise that it wasn't that tough at all :) I took 1k row for starters and then sweated for one hour with the following movements


Technique and skills. I used only empty bar for technical moves.
  • Double unders
  • Cleans
  • Push jerk behind the neck
  • Split jerk
  • Pistol
  • Free handstand
  • Handstand push-ups
  • Triceps muscles
  • Biceps muscles


Toni's workout. Linda, time 46.28.

  • 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1
  • Deadlift, 100kg
  • Bench press, 80kg
  • Clean, 60kg
Linda should be done in line with own bodyweight. These weights are lighter for Toni than they should be, he wanted to make the workout with same weights as we did yesterday with Sami. Here's the first round of 10's.



8 comments:

  1. It was a true nightmare. The amount of reps was crazy. Before workout I was sure that deadlifts are going to be tough but they were even tougher :)

    My bench press was okay today, my PR is 95 kg so 55 reps with 80 kg was nice result. Now when watching this video I can say I have some issues with my back. I really have to work with that and remember to keep my back straight. Thanks for the help today!

    Ps. I lifted 14 300 kg today...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That amount of weights - 14.3k - is insane! I guess you'll feel that in your upper body tomorrow, at least I feel right now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toni, I think they have a sled in Liikuntamylly, at least I've seen some videos of people training with sleds in there. They might also have some wall balls, I'd like to go for Karen again, 150 wall ball shots for time, with 20lbs ball, that's about 9kg.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tony - what was total time of "Linda" today?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! Quite long and though workout;)

    -Sami

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice ass workout those pistol squats ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, yeah they really are! I really enjoyed doing them, maybe I'll soon have a huge bumper ass :)

    ReplyDelete