Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tuesday 12.3: Rest day

Tuesday. Rest day.

In the morning my feeling was that my body wants to have a break so I decided to sleep a bit longer and chill out for one day. Tomorrow I'll get back on track with my programming. Toni decided to go and train solo. Well, Elias who is a newcomer and has decided to make a life changing decision to start training hard, was also at the gym with Tony the Pony, this one is a disciplinary guy!

Toni's workouts. Time 19.40.

  • 50 kettlebell swings, 20kg
  • 50 sit-ups
  • 50 push presses, 20kg
  • 50 wall balls, 15kg plate
  • 50 back extensions
  • 50 ring rows
  • 50 push-ups

Yep, Jenny Labaw completes 150 reps on 13.1, one-legged...




Taking on King Kong, not the lightest of the workouts



1 comment:

  1. Nice workout. Ring rows were nasty ones but otherwise I was able to do all the movements without problems. Definitely going to filthy fifty soon...

    I had some plans about taking a rest day for to tomorrow but I'm pumped up with energy so see you at the gym

    ReplyDelete