Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sunday 20.10: Rest day

Sunday. Rest day.

Time to chill. Have been working out well recently and I can be proud of the workouts that's now in the past. Strength, olympic lifts, bodyweight, stamina, muscle endurance, bar complex, skills, weaknesses, benchmark workouts, plyometric training. It's been a variety of barbell and bodyweight movements and most importantly, I've been in the discomfort zone to spot those weaknesses.



Got new weightlifting shoes and I'm sure they are going to rock my world. They already have done it. Got them this Tuesday and been working with them since on the heavy movements: squats, cleans, jerks and snatches.



The weather is beautiful right now so I had to go for a cycling tour. The places looked awesome, and nature showed its best features in this sunny autumn. I'm getting back in action tomorrow, it's gonna be another interesting, versatile training week ahead of me.










Sunday is a good day to watch some crossfit documents. Couple of legends are stealing the show: Chris Spealler, Rich Froning and Graham Holmberg. Enjoy the stuff!










No comments:

Post a Comment